Incorporated in 1996, NFF is the only Cisco Gold Partner headquartered in the District of Columbia with Advanced Specializations in all major IT disciplines. In addition to Cisco, NFF holds key strategic partnerships with VMware, NetApp, Microsoft, Riverbed, and many System Integrators. NFF is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. NFF has been ranked in Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies list since 2007. From Presidential Inauguration Network Design to an Enterprise Architecture Design for 85 Agencies and 45,000 Users, a Nationwide IP based Video Tele-Conferencing Implementation, or an Emergency Network Infrastructure Management Design, NFF is building what’s next.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance (medical, prescription, dental, and vision), life and disability insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter benefits, and educational assistance.
Candidate shall provide an assessment of the government customer’s IT architecture services to determine requirements for the Office 365 implementation. He/she will architect, design and implement the Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Lync, etc hybrid environment, create technical documentation and implement security and audit relevant processes and protections. The individual shall deliver a Gap Analysis Summary and a priorities remediation actions summary. The Engineer will provide remediation services to align customer requirements to the transition to Office 365 for implementation readiness and provide Tenant provisioning service for Office 365 implementation. This Engineer will provide Office 365 Application Operations Technical performance and tool integration service for the customer Office 365 implementation as well as provide Hybrid Upgrade/Interconnectivity configuration service for customer’s Office 365 implementation. The individual will provide Office 365 Technical and administrative knowledge and basic knowledge transfer service for the customer’s Office 365 implementation parameters related to lifecycle operations. Provide Office 365 project management and written reporting services for the activities related to the customer’s Office 365 implementation.
• Broad knowledge of other Microsoft systems infrastructure products such as Azure, Office 365, and Windows Server
• Basic scripting and development skills
• PowerShell a plus
• Must have excellent Customer Service skills.
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• Proficient experience with modern authentication remediation with inclusion of multiple modern browsers, Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus, client profile migration, and mailbox migration experience.
• Understanding of legacy authentication scenarios preferred.
• Experience providing user guidance, documentation, and consultation.
• Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Information Systems related field such as network engineer with experience conducting and supporting Office 365 Exchange migrations
• A minimum of 2 years consulting experience with daily client interaction and proven ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff, and test / implement an approved design
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. NFF is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements for the administration of civil rights laws and regulations and affirmative action. In order to comply with these laws, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender, race and ethnicity. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information will be kept confidential and will only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual. This information will not be shared with hiring managers, will be kept separate from your application data and will not affect any employment decisions.
To complete the form and provide us with this information, please visit the careers page of our website http://www.nffinc.com/careers/overview and click on the job posting.