Networking For Future, Inc. (NFF) is a technology firm offering Network Services and Software services to our clients. As a Certified Cisco Gold Partner, NFF provides: network assessments, integration and design; IP telephony; wireless and Information Security. Software services practice includes:
Application Development; Content Management Integration and Large database/ Data warehouse integration services as well as Professionals Services. We differentiate ourselves as an organization that focuses on people, both our clients and our employees. We are committed to empowering our employees by creating an environment for growth, partnership, respect and creativity. For the second year in a row NFF was named one of Inc. magazines Fastest Growing Private Companies.
Networking For Future, Inc. (NFF) a consultative technology solution firm has an immediate opening for a talented CCNP level NOC Engineer. Selected individual will support the NFF Engineering team in delivering NOC Engineering support for Enterprise Network Infrastructure, Unified Communications, Cloud/Virtualized Data Centers, and Network Security operations and support.
* Provide complete, expert-level NOC support of Cisco related products and technologies as part of NFF’s Professional Services practice
* Troubleshoot network outage or performance issues
* Monitor and respond to complex network hardware and software problems
* Interface with vendor support to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded performance
* Utilize software and hardware tools to identify and diagnoses complex network problems and degraded performance
* Analyze network traffic to provide incident triage and/or root cause identification
* Provide technical guidance, support and monitoring of customer network operations.
* Design, build, and implement network systems and components
* Provide routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including environment, hardware, software and communications lines).
* CCNP-level knowledge of Cisco enterprise solutions resulting from at least seven years of support, design and implementation experience in enterprise networks.
* Hands on delivery and support expertise in Cisco Routing, Switching and Wireless technologies.
* Ability to work with customers to gather, analyze and validate reported network or application issues
* Collaborate with internal technical staff to develop and implement solutions to identified issues.
* Must be able to work under tight deadlines without supervision, and be comfortable presenting technology concepts to all levels ranging from engineers/business analysts to C-level executives
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and proven ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
* Proficiency in Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other technical discipline.
* Implementation expertise and/or certifications with:
o VMware and/or Hyper-V server virtualization technologies
o Riverbed/OPNET application and network performance monitoring solutions
o Solarwinds or comparable monitoring tool(s)
o Netbrain or comparable network map creation tools
o Wireshark or comparable packet capture and analysis tools
* Knowledge and experience with power system (UPS, PDU, plugs, receptacles, etc.) types and compatibility
* Linux, Python, Ansible, Expect and other scripting and automation techniques
* Microsoft Active Directory configuration and integration experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. NFF is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements for the administration of civil rights laws and regulations and affirmative action. In order to comply with these laws, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender, race and ethnicity. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information will be kept confidential and will only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, executive orders and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual. This information will not be shared with hiring managers, will be kept separate from your application data and will not affect any employment decisions.
To complete the form and provide us with this information, please visit the careers page of our website http://www.nffinc.com/careers/overview and click on the job posting.