Networking for Future, Inc. (NFF) is a Washington, DC based company offering a performance-focused approach to delivering transformational IT business solutions. We take pride in keeping users productive and engaged by providing business and IT teams with the solutions they need to improve their performance in a dynamic, connected world.
NFF is the only Cisco Gold Partner headquartered in the District of Columbia with Advanced Specializations in all major IT disciplines. In addition to Cisco, NFF holds key strategic partnerships with VMware, NetApp, Microsoft, Riverbed, Splunk and many System Integrators. NFF is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and has been ranked in Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies list since 2007.
We offer expert solutions relevant to: Network Infrastructures, Data Center & Cloud, Network & Endpoint Security, Application Assurance, Collaboration & Mobility and Staff Augmentation.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We have an immediate opening for a talented senior level Solution Architect Professional Services Engineer. Selected individual will support the NFF Engineering team in identifying, capturing and delivering Enterprise Network Infrastructure, Unified Communications, Cloud/Virtualized Data Centers, and Network Security solution opportunities.
· Provide complete, expert-level solution implementations as part of NFF’s Professional Services practice
· Work with the Sales, and Service Delivery teams in the development of level of efforts, pricing, SOWs, and proposals based on client evaluation and requirements
· Complement Sales team efforts by delivering compelling technical presentations and demonstrations
· Working with the Sales and Service Delivery teams in the development of solution architecture, proof-of-concepts and closing sales strategies
· Serve as the primary technical liaison for clients and establish long-term, ongoing technical advisory relationships
· Use vendor-provided configuration tools to provide accurate bill of materials for Cisco, NetApp, VMware, Riverbed, and other solutions.
· Keeping up with latest vendor product lines and solutions by attending vendor partner briefings, workshops, reviewing white papers and publications
· Senior-level knowledge of Cisco’s networking, collaboration, security or data center enterprise solutions resulting from at least seven years of design and implementation experience
· Pre and/or Post Sales experience for a technology VAR or
· Pre and/or Post Sales experience for a technology VAR or a systems integration firm
· Experience building Bill of Materials (BOM) in Cisco CCW
· Working with customer requirements and budget guidelines
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other technical discipline.
· Expertise in any portion of the following technologies:
· Routing, Switching and Wireless and Indoor/Outdoor Wireless (Catalyst, ISR, Aironet technologies)
· Cisco Security Solutions (ISE/NAC/802.1x, ASA/Firepower, ESA/WSA, Content Security, Umbrella/OpenDNS, CloudLock, etc.)
· Cloud/Data Center (Nexus, UCS, FlexPod, Hyperflex, NetApp FAS/AFF or other Storage Arrays, Load Balancing and VMware/HyperV)
· Cisco Unified Communications (Call Manager, Unity Connection, Call Center Express, Webex/Spark, SIP SBC/CUBE, etc.)
· Ability to work with external customers to gather, analyze and document requirements for projects and collaborate with internal technical staff to design a solution that meets customer needs
· Must be able to work under tight deadlines without supervision, and be comfortable presenting technology demonstrations to all levels ranging from engineers/business analysts to C-level executives
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and proven ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
· Proficiency in Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Knowledge and experience with power system (UPS, PDU, plugs, receptacles, etc.) types and compatibility
· Knowledge and experience with wireless survey methods/techniques, especially using Ekahau Site Survey
· Linux System Administration skills and Python/Perl and other scripting and automation techniques
· Microsoft Active Directory configuration and integration experience
NFF offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and flexible paid time off options, for eligible employees:
NFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.